miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Google does not listen to me at all.

Like any other good IT Geek, I have been always super fan of Google. The company, the search engine, the gadgets, the services, everything from them.

 

In fact, I am yet. I buy related books as '¿And Google, how would do it? from Jeff Jarvis and I try to talk always in positive terms of this Giant.


But lately Google failed to me. Or at least their representatives (like God and the priests acting bad). Still I am not sure if it's my fault or not, but as in a couple, I moved from being in love to not being able to talk to them.

I would like to recap all that happened last times and think why I feel so dissapointed now. 

Let's start from the beginning. These last months I have developed and published 2 webpages, nomoneyonline.net & minformatio.net.


When I created the first one, I opened an AdSense account in order to obtain some euros with publicity from Google. Easy and funny system, good for all the parts, so all us were happy.

Few months later I created the second website and I associated the same AdSense account I was using for the first one. Everything was working fine. Of course I was not getting rich but I had no complains about the service.


Until last December 7th, when I received a very polite and respectful e-mail in my account that in summary said (it's translated from Spanish):


After checking our records we have detected that your AdSense account
is having a risk of non valid activity ....[]. We have to disable your AdSense account. 
The pending balance and the revenue will be given back to the Ad owners


...


We hope you understand that we have to act like this in order to preserve the
efficiency of the Google advertisement system and especially the relationship 
between advertisers and editors. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation...
 

  .... WTF! I turned to stone. What is the problem? I believed (and still believe) that I did nothing wrong. But this was just the first of a collection of emails and no answered questions, until today.

After requesting a case revision and a better explanation, they answered me in very nice words that the account should be still locked, and they could not explain me why...


Simply sent me the link with the generic policies that to tell the truth does not clarify my particular problem.


And now, months after the first e-mail, I still do not have a convenient answer of what exactly I am doing wrong. I tried to send several mails to them, asking please to clarify which one of my websites was incurring in the mistake. In summary, Google does not listen to me at all.


Yes I know I am just a small piece of sand in the big whole desert, but I think I deserve a better explanation. Basically I would like to know if it was my mistake in order not to repeat it again.


It is not either because the poor money I earned so far with the AdSense service. I just think I would like to understand the reasons why.


Best Regards.


http://minformatio.blogspot.com/
http://minformatio.net

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario